Thursday, December 8, 2011

Husbands New Job!

My husband has gotten a new job! I am quite excited about this whole process. He was one of the lucky few to be hired by Henry Ford. In about 6 months (if he is lucky) he will be earning 5 dollars an hour. What an astrinomical amout! I cannot wait to be able to maybe indulge a little any buy a fine dinner to cook for him or some new fabric for the kids clothes. Although Mr.Ford has quite strict requirements for working at his factory. We have to make sure that we follow all the rules or we won't get the money. This will be a great undertaking but I am prepared for the challenge. We all have to change our way of life, no drinking for anyone and other things similar to that. Mr.Ford said we must lead "clean sober lives". My husband is getting to work with new machines and even an assembly line, he does complain about it being terribly boring. All I can tell him is that the money will be worth the hard montonous work that he has to bear. I really do hope this all works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment