Thursday, December 8, 2011
New Steel Plant
So new factories are everywhere. There is becoming what seems like an overwelming amount of them. I begin to worry about the polution they produce in the city air. A new steel plant was opened sometime ago (we don't live near that city so we only just heard about it now). I heard that these factories are willing to hire children and I am hoping that it won't come to that in my family. We are not poor but just scraping by. I can see that the new factory will be a good thing with people always needing jobs. The new faster way of creating steel should also provide a cheaper way to make new technologies. My husband told me that steel is a better metal and can be used a lot more now that the price is cheaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment